At Moveassist we are always looking for new talent.
Client Engagement Manager
We believe in continuity for our clients and as a Client Engagement Manager you will be responsible for system implementation for new clients through to managing relationships with a portfolio of clients as a subject matter expert. You will be required to get involved in new business development and adding to the design and future development of our products and services.
You will be knowledgeable in global mobility program design and administration having working in an in-house global mobility environment. You will ideally have implemented a global mobility technology system and/ or held the role of system administrator/ superuser for one.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing day to day support to clients to ensure high touch, value added services pre, during and post implementations.
- Effective project delivery taking into account project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting activities for implementation projects.
- Meet and liaise with clients to understand their company process and requirements and set out how our software will help achieve this.
- Work with the technical team to configure the system and any new functionality changes which may be required.
- Preparing documentation, process flows and calculations for clients in line with agreed policies and the statement of work.
- Engage with clients on different aspects of their mobility life-cycle to identify opportunities for greater utilisation of the software to benefit their programme management.
- Establish and implement effective communication plans to ensure the primary stakeholders both internally and externally are informed and actively engaged in the project.
- Partner with colleagues across the implementation team, developers, our preferred mobility partners and other third parties to get solutions for our clients.
- Facilitate client status meetings, prepare presentations, training and system demonstrations.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing where needed to assist in sales efforts (RFPs, demos, marketing etc.)
- Maintain an understanding of current industry trends in Global Mobility and to identify areas in which technology can be utilized more effectively.
- Extensive knowledge of international assignment management, including compensation & benefits
- At least 3 years of related work experience with a consulting firm, tax provider, global mobility software provider or an in-house global mobility tea
- A strong interest in technology and an ability to learn quickly (Experience of implementing technology solutions would be advantageous)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organised and detail oriented to manage multiple projects at once.
Front End Developer - VueJS
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, hands-on individuals to join our team as a Junior Front End Developer.
Candidates must have 2+ years of commercial web application development experience, be self-motivated, have a passion for all things coding, a willingness and aptitude to learn using a range of technologies and be a keen problem solver. Great communication and interpersonal skills are also required as you will be working alongside our Java developers.
Experience with ES6; keep up-to-date with ES next
Experience with any modern MV* framework (we use Vue JS heavily, but previous experience in React, Angular with a desire to use Vue.
Knowledgeable in application state management, applications built around a 'single source of truth' and experience with flux architecture and any library that is built around this (multiple libraries would be beneficial).
Proficient with version control / GIT
Desire to learn and use TypeScript
Desire to learn mobile application development with React Native
jQuery (for legacy work)
Back End Developer - Java 8
We are looking for enthusiastic, hands-on individuals to join our team as a back end developer.
Candidates must have 2+ years of commercial web application development experience, be self-motivated, have a passion for all things coding, a willingness and aptitude to learn a range of technologies and be a keen problem solver. A detail-orientated approach is also essential.
Solid Java8 (SE/EE) including JSO and JDBC
RESTful Web Services including JSON/XML
Good understanding of best practice UI and UX
SQL with exposure to MySQL
Java IDE (Eclipse or IntelliJ) and code analysis tools (FindBugs)
Experience with Version Control Systems (GIT or similiar)
- Awareness of DevOps
- Spring Security
- Web Application Security (OWASP Top 10)
- Understanding of responsive web design strategies
- Basic Linux user skills
- Exposure to NoSQL databases
- SOA and SaaS exposure
We have opportunities in Hitchin, Herts and London - please state your preference.
If you are interested in a rewarding career in global mobility software development please send your CV and Covering Letter by clicking the button below: