MoveAssist is a dynamic software company with a start-up mentality.
We specialise in innovative global mobility technology and are looking for enthusiastic people to join our growing Client Engagement team.
With technology integral to the future of global mobility, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of that future.
‘mai-assignment’ is MoveAssist’s newest product specifically focused on simplifying the increasing complexity of supporting a global workforce.
We believe in continuity for our clients and as a Client Engagement Manager you will be primarily responsible for system implementation for new clients and managing relationships with a portfolio of clients as a subject matter expert.
You will also be required to get involved in new business development and adding to the design and future development of our products and services.
You will be knowledgeable in global mobility program design and administration having worked in an in-house global mobility environment. You will ideally have implemented a global mobility technology system and/or held the role of system administrator/superuser for one.
• Providing day to day support to clients to ensure high touch, value added services pre, during and post implementations
• Effective project delivery taking into account project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting activities for implementation projects
• Meet and liaise with clients to understand their company process and requirements and set out how our software will help achieve this
• Work with the technical team to configure the system and any new functionality changes which may be required
• Preparing documentation, process flows and calculations for clients in line with agreed policies and the statement of work
• Engage with clients on different aspects of their mobility lifecycle to identify opportunities for greater utilisation of the software to benefit their programme management
• Establish and implement effective communication plans to ensure the primary stakeholders both internally and externally are informed and actively engaged in the project
• Partner with colleagues across the implementation team, developers, our preferred mobility partners and other third parties to get solutions for our clients
• Facilitate client status meetings, prepare presentations, training and system demonstrations
• Partner with Sales & Marketing where needed to assist in sales efforts (RFPs, demos, marketing etc.)
• Maintain an understanding of current industry trends in Global Mobility and to identify areas in which technology can be utilized more effectively
• Extensive knowledge of international assignment management, including compensation & benefits
• At least 3 years of related work experience with a consulting firm, tax provider, global mobility technology provider, relocation management company or an in-house global mobility team
• A strong interest in technology and an ability to learn quickly (Experience of implementing technology solutions would be advantageous)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented to manage multiple projects at once
There will be scope for working from home and we will consider a part-time position for the right candidate.
We have opportunities in Hitchin, Herts and London - please state your preference.